RBE’s goal is to maximize the profitability of your property. We strive to achieve full occupancy at the highest market rates, retain tenants by providing superior service, and operate the building at the highest efficiency level.
PROACTIVE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Our buildings are inspected regularly to anticipate and solve problems before they occur, which ensures less tenant turnover and reduced maintenance and repair costs.
- Owners are provided reports regularly, so you always have an accurate, timely status of your property.
EXPERT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM
- RBE’s team includes licensed Real Estate Brokers.
- A primary and alternate property manager and controller are assigned to each property. This team assures your building is operated at the highest quality and the lowest possible operating costs.
ABILITY TO UNCOVER “HIDDEN VALUE”
- We constantly assess each property to identify areas to improve or convert, to add immediate value to your property.
- RBE incorporates its expertise in property management with those activities relevant to facility management. This allows for effective project management, core facility maintenance, facility allocation and reallocation of space for the tenant, ancillary services and the proper and effective documentation needed by corporations to operate more efficiently.
LOWER OWNER’S OPERATING COSTS
- RBE continually seeks better, more efficient and less expensive ways to care for your property and passes those savings on to the owner.
- Through a strategic alliance with an industry recognized insurance provider, we offer our clients the option of a more comprehensive insurance package at a lower cost.
- We review property taxes annually to determine where tax appeals will be beneficial to reduce amounts assessed against your property.
- We are often able to provide our clients with savings to off-set our property management fee as well as increase their bottom-line profits.
FORMAL TENANT RETENTION PROGRAM
- Tenant turnovers cost building owners money. With this knowledge, one of our first steps with a new property is to develop and implement a tailored Tenant Retention/Satisfaction Program based on a tenant survey.
- The program is modified throughout the property management cycle to ensure ultimate tenant satisfaction and retention.
DEDICATION TO YOU AND YOUR PROPERTY
24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
- Our staff is always on call and available to respond to service requests and emergencies. RBE has a 24/7 Service Desk telephone number and all members of your property management team carry cellular phones.
- We pride ourselves in immediately responding to service requests.
RBE IS A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FIRM. WE ARE PROUD OF OUR MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE.
SELECT LEASING SERVICES
It was a deliberate decision that traditional leasing services would not be RBE’s primary focus. Instead, our leasing services are supplementary to our property management services. This decision has served us and our clients well.
RBE’s objective is to provide value to the owner and his or her property. That value comes from having property management as our primary service. We consider our leasing expertise an additional service that provides value to our clients.
By providing select leasing services, RBE concentrates on maximizing the value of the property for the owner. Our leasing services include:
- Lease renewals and re-negotiations
- Expansion of existing tenants
- Leasing plans for small, unoccupied spaces
- Leasing of improved or converted building areas.
Of course, there are situations where comprehensive leasing services are required. Here are the advantages RBE provides:
- We have contracts with the premier leasing brokers in Southern California and can bring the appropriate players together.
- We stay involved during a comprehensive leasing campaign representing the building owner’s interests in terms of securing quality, long-term tenants.
- Maximizing the value of your property usually includes construction. RBE provides comprehensive construction management services for renovation, retrofit, and tenant improvement projects. RBE services address all issues important to a successful construction project, including:
- Minimizing disruption to existing tenants and building operations
- Setting realistic, attainable budgets and schedules
- Monitoring of both the established budget and construction progress schedules
- Obtaining competitive bids for all aspects of the work
- Providing on-site supervision
- Following through to project close out
FINANCIAL REPORTING AND SERVICES
RBE’s team of experienced and knowledgeable property controllers is dedicated to work in tandem with the property manager to provide timely, accurate and complete financial reporting for your property.
PARTNERING WITH THE CLIENT
- We clearly define the goals for the property, establish criteria and review assumptions before developing the annual budget or forecasting income and expenses.
- Forecasting is provided throughout the year to ensure your property is positioned for success.
SYSTEM OF CHECKS AND BALANCES
- Property controllers are assigned to each property and are knowledgeable of the detailed financials of their assigned properties. If necessary, an alternate controller is available to immediately assume the duties of the primary property controller to ensure the timeliness of the reporting.
INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTS FOR EVERY PROPERTY
- RBE establishes separate bank accounts tailored to each property.
- Each account is structured to meet the needs of the property and owner.
- Interest earned from each account is returned to the bottom-line profits of the property.
- We provide each owner with full disclosure of building operations and all banking activity is clearly detailed on our monthly reports.
Our professionals provide an array of financial and accounting services, including:
- Management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Tenant information reporting (including tenant rent roll and rent delinquency reports)
- Maintenance of custodial bank accounts for each property
- Billing and collection of rents and other income components
- Cash management and electronic fund transfers
- Investment banking
- Annual operating and capital budgets
- Real Estate tax analysis
- Lender reporting requirements
- Property and liability insurance analysis
- Distribution checks to investors
- Reporting for each property is tailored to meet the owner’s specific needs.
- Reports can be provided on a cash and/or accrual basis, as applicable to the property.
Maintenance of financial report schedules.
- Detailed income and expenses
- Detailed balance sheet
- Bank reconciliation
- Bank statement
- Common area maintenance expense report
- Tenant delinquency report
- General ledger
- Trial balance